- Design materials: Outer: Airmax (Eva foam)/Rubber (size 12,13); Insole: MCP, Type of insole: non-removeable
- Occasion: Special Needs, Regular wear is recommended for diabetic foot. Helpful in prevention of heel pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitus. Wide toe is useful to prevent injuries, tight fitting and hard soled sandals. Prespiration is prevented by use of MCP.
- Closure type: Cross Strip, Toe style: Wide toe, Non-slippery
- Care instructions: If you have inflammation on the heel side, use diabetic sandals with instruction from doctors. MCP material provides extra comfort, skid and slip resistant and provides symptomatic relief in conditions of aching heel and feet.
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer, Warranty Duration: 3 Months, Description: 3 months warranty against manufacturing defects
Check the size before you place order